Map: Haliburton House
Score course ( controls can be visited in any order) with a Twist. Time limit to be determined.
- Prior to participating in their first event, all participants must have completed the Orienteering NS registration form and the Orienteering Canada waiver provided at the following link. Once completed for your first event, you are done for the year.
- Once membership and waiver are completed, register for courses by selecting the appropriate course button on this page.
- Please ensure you register via these links by midnight Thursday, Oct 26, 2023 to ensure a map is printed for you.
- On-site check-in will take place from 6:15 to 6:30 pm. Again, please ensure you have completed membership/waiver in advance (see above).
- Check in at the registration table by 6:45 at the latest on event day to take care of payment if necessary and to let us know you’ve arrived.
Last minute registration: This can be done on site, but we typically only have a few extra maps because we didn’t know you were coming... Also, pre-registration allows the on-site details to move more quickly.
VOLUNTEERS would be appreciated for a few tasks associated with the event (e.g. Beginner clinic, registration, control pickup). Please see here to sign up.
Snacks: A small post race treat will be available, but participants should bring their own water if needed.
Haliburton House, (414 Clifton Ave, Windsor, NS) , go past the main gates on Clifton Ave, around the bend to the back gate. Turn right into the property and head straight up the hill to the parking lot by Haliburton House. Take care as this is a one lane road and traffic will have to travel in both directions
There will be a porta potty onsite.
6:15 Registration Opens
6:45 Safety Brief
7:00 pm Mass start
The following are the fees for this event (pre-registered), add $5 for day-of registrations:
How to Pay:
In advance (preferred):
By Electronic funds transfer to the following email: email@example.com
In person: A payment container will be available. Please bring correct change.
Where can I get some of that cool Orienteering Kit before the event? Visit the O-Store!